You can get my formal, fairly up-to-date, CV here. Some highlights are to be found below.
- B.S. in Electrical and Computer Engineering, University od Novi Sad, 2000.
- M.S. in Computer Engineering, University od Novi Sad, 2003.
- Ph.D in Computer Engineering, Florida Atlantic University, 2006.
Work experience highlights
Full Professor, Faculty of Technical Sciences, University of Novi Sad, January 2018 to date. I’ve been working for the Faculty since January 2001, rising through the ranks of academia.
Senior Research Scientist, Tandemlaunch Inc., Montreal Canada, August 2018 to date.
Research Fellow, University of Trento, Italy, October 2013 to October 2015.
- Coretex Systems, LLC, Florida, USA.
- Panonit d.o.o., Novi Sad, Serbia.
Service and leadership
- Vice-chairman of the Board of the Center for Economic and Technological Development of Vojvodina (2008-2011)
- Chairman of the Board of the Institute of Food Technology, University of Novi Sad (2011-2015).